Forum des gites et des chambres d'hotes en France

384239 messages déposés à ce jour sur ce forum de propriétaires de gites et chambres d'hotes

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

une tite nouvelle

AuteurMessage
stephane
moderateur
stephane

une tite nouvelle  Empty
MessageSujet: une tite nouvelle    une tite nouvelle  Icon_minitimeVen 3 Mai 2013 - 11:41

Thanks a lot for your mail and your understanding,Am Peter Bruns from Quebec Canada its just me and my wife that will be staying in the property,we do come to Europe every year for short holiday.

My check and and check out date..
Arrival : 20th of Aug. 2013
Date of Departure : 31th of Aug. 2013

Its OK for the asking Price,The Payment will be sent directly to you by my wife partner in Europe and its will be by O.K in your bank in few days.Our Total budget for the holiday is 2500 and its will be sent to you and when the payment have been credited to your account the balance can be transferred to my wife for our holiday arrangement's O.K Dont worry everything will be perfect my wife is presently in England and everything will be perfect.

Here is our new home address.

84G Shanu mi
Greater Montreal Area
Dollard-des-Ormeaux,
Quebec.

I will require for your name and also your home address and also i will be very glad if i can have the full address of the house am renting from you...Please email me back with the details below.

(Your Full Name)
(Home Address)
(Mobile Number)
(Land Phone Number)
(Office Number)

I will be waiting to hear from you soon and please dont for forget to include the property address and i dont know if you have rentals contract you can also attached them in your next mail O.K...Once again its will be great to come to Europe again this year its will be great pleasure staying in your property.

Yours Faithful.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.la-jument-verte.com

une tite nouvelle
Page 1 sur 1